Monday, August 31, 2009

¡Miguel!

I realize I've been woefully lax in posting pictures and accounts from Argentina. Now that I'm back, things have taken off at a break-neck pace. I didn't think the wanderlust would kick in quite so quickly, but I just watched Into the Wild last night and started to think of new adventures to take.

Of course, as Alexander Supertramp writes in the movie, "Happiness only real when shared."

While I try and get my affairs in order and around to posting more extensively, here's a taste of the Buenos Aires Subte experience...now just imagine hot, greasy air blowing through dark tunnels as you try and navigate through the crush of people traveling to different parts of the city, and you're there. This is what's playing on the televisions suspended from the ceiling.



1 comment: