Saturday, February 21, 2009

It's up!

After almost a month of research and interviews with more than 10 sources, my beekeeping story is finally up. I realize that in the grand scheme of things, this is minor-league, but it's still an exciting mile-marker for me because I put a lot of work into it. And now I can actually have time to think about other stories.

Check it out; there's some really fabulous work on there by a team of designers that really made the piece come to life. The presentation looks even more fantastic in print, so pick up a copy of the Weekend Missourian if you get a chance.


2 comments:

Israel said...

Maybe you should post a link to this site:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xs-tl6GBOBo

Nice work.

Anonymous said...

Hey! I really liked your story. I was wondering if you were trying to work in the comment, "Most of our fruit trees reproduce sexually" until I saw the "baffling symptom" phrase! I also like the line "the disorder has been a source of consternation" as well as "the dearth of bees". Very descriptive. I'm impressed. -a