Monday, October 27, 2008

Bacchanalian Mondays: Boston


This week, I want to party with the city of Boston. Boston's got all things that are good. It's the city where people honk at each other when they're just sitting at red lights.

Matt Damon and Ben Affleck are not technically from Boston, but they wrote and starred in "Good Will Hunting," which is set in Boston so they might as well be from there. How you like them apples?

The Red Sox are Boston's team, and this year most of them sported healthy beards. Facial hair is something I'm a big fan of. The only problem is that I'm having a hard time growing any. Someday. Someday.

But the biggest reason I'm into Boston is because it's the hometown of Mark Wahlberg. He produces Entourage. He also starred in "The Departed," which is set in...Boston. Wahlberg's got a pretty shifty background, but I'd definitely want him on my side. And he apparently knows how to party like mad--maybe too mad.

Say hi to your mother for me.

No comments: