Monday, February 4, 2008

Grundlecakes

Even Officer Grundy, the unfortunate distributor of my first ticket, couldn't put a damper on my weekend.

On Friday, I took a trip up north to get a feel for my living situation over the summer. It was fantastic.

After meeting several of the guys I'm going to be living with, I'm pretty sure my decision is the right one. All of them were very personable, easy to talk to, fun to hang out with and seemingly genuinely interested.

The house itself has got...character. I couldn't tell if it was a really big house that was poorly designed and small on the inside, or if it was a smaller house that just a bunch of stuff jam-packed in there. Due to the various add-ons over the years, I'd say it's probably a little bit of everything.

Either way, with 10 guys living there it's going to be a good time.

No comments: